Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

bidabi bidabi bidabi bi bi...xD

I lol'd when that boss man raised his health :P Overall, this flash is really great...It really earned that front page award...GREAT WORK!!

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Reloading!!

Awww Shit...

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Epic Humour :)

The Ending was so appropriate for the movie, it was so funny. Great work everyone but stamper's and johnny utah's parts were the really great ones. Great Job on this!

Gamer Tonight - Racer Gamer Tonight - Racer

Simply Amazing!

"yeah....those shells had to come from somewhere, vuuuuuuuuuuummmm!"
Really funny and smooth animation :D Great Job! as always

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

TV Series!

You should do it as a tv series man! like on cartoon network or something. It's really great though! Animation smooth though!

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Amazing, Just Amazing

You sir, have touched my heart. For the two years that i have been on newgrounds i never have seen a tribute to newgrounds so fascinating like this. I loved it, I almost weeped :P Congratz on this and i hope that you do flashes like this in the future. Amazing Flash, keep em coming!!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Animation Was Perfect!

I Really Enjoy Your Animation, They Make Me Feel Comfortable :)
Great Work, And keep doing animations like these!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Amazing :)

I loved it, it drove me mad!!!

Jackie Jackie

Nice :)

It was really great, smooth animation and smooth environment. I loved it! Keep doing things like these!

Space tumor Space tumor

The Best Flash Animation I Saw.....

In a very long time, i was very impressed by the animation and the plot was awesome too. I'm not kidding, it really was great, i was very impressed. If this had a chance in the tank awards i would award it :) Very well done and keep up the good work. Keep making awesome animations and create great plots like this!!