Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Awesome game :) I upgraded Everything :)

I loved the game and i kept playing it till i upgraded everything and got every achivement. It just became one of my favourite games! Great Work :D

The Impossible Quiz 2.5 The Impossible Quiz 2.5

No sense in questions

Sorry to burst your bubble kid but the questions made no sense. Example?
The Guy below me!

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Yeah :)

It was fun playing this game especially once i had finished both endings ;) I loved it :) Make a similiar one this year!!!

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

Old Memories, Reborn :)

It really gets back old memories. I liked it ;)
Also, I am very sorry for your sister, i hope she is resting in peace :)

The Great Sperm Race The Great Sperm Race

Educational and fun ;)

For small kids, could be educational, showing them how this works and all. Great game, i loved it :D

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

I loved it :D

It's really cool, it's like that 2D Games are coming again to our world bit by bit. The graphics were cool and so was the plot. I liked it and this deserves a 10/10 and a 5/5

3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2 3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2

Make it original

In thruth i really didn't think it's good, i mean the moves were street fighter two, haruken? that was ryu's move i believe. Anyways the graphics were ok and so was gameplay but dude add some music, i mean the sounds were ok but you have to have some music in a game or it will really get boring.Anyways other than that it's good. Keep it up..
Lolzer

SESSNET responds:

Makes sense, thanks.

Voidgale : Arena Voidgale : Arena

Awesome :) Make More!

I liked it, the graphics even the gameplay. You should do another one like it but with more enemies and things to achieve. Great Game!

Tap-Tap Tap-Tap

You could try a little harder....

The graphics were nice, and how the water bounces too was nice. But the game gets a little boring a little later, maybe you could do something more like a mini game or something :)

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awesome Sim :)

I played till the last bit :D Collected All The Stickers And Played The Special Feature :) (Don't Want To Ruin The Surprise For Others) Awesome Game.