Wii Sports Opening Theme Wii Sports Opening Theme

@shandy09

yeah i agree with you, it's very similiar to your version, even the ending is the same and the middle parts of it are very similiar.
And now to the author of this song:
If you did do this then congrats, it's a great song, but i'm seeing a lot of similarity between this song and shandy's09 song. Keep it clean kid...

Evil-Dog - Merry Fuckmas! Evil-Dog - Merry Fuckmas!

Oh YEAH! Xmas To The Max!

Nice Job Man, The Last Part Was Hilarious But The Song Was Great :)
Also Thx I Just Scored With My Girl Double Time :P

Secret of Mana Title: SNES Secret of Mana Title: SNES

Ahh A Wonderfull memory :)

I Really Loved This game, i played it since i was 5 and i still play it sometimes on my SNES. I thank you for doing this, you have given me a most wonderful present from the past :)

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Beatifull :)

Really Great Job On this One man. Oh And To Those People who want to know what they mean, i think they mean "forever in the temple of time" Great Job Once Again!

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

Great Song, Nice :)

Great song, i love your songs and i will always love them. Great Work :)

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

Awesome Song, It went straight to my heart....

Wow you really made me feel that i wanted to play my N64 again :)
Gaming is really my life and when i heard this song i downloaded it into my mp3 and i keep listening to it every day. Thank you for the song and i liked the thought that you aren't get money for it :) Oh one more thing i would like if you would make more songs cause when i first heard this song i immediatly said: "This Guy Is The Best Artist!!!" Good job and please keep up the good work!

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks mate, I appreciate it :) I'll try to squeeze out another one you might like soon :)

FF7 prelude (DEMO) FF7 prelude (DEMO)

Excellent!

Great Music! When i hear this music i get the erge to go and play FF7 again. Anyways great work and great Job. You're great!

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

Beatifull

It's a Masterpiece. Goodwork i love it and i love your voice. It's soft and a good voice for singing!