Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

bidabi bidabi bidabi bi bi...xD

I lol'd when that boss man raised his health :P Overall, this flash is really great...It really earned that front page award...GREAT WORK!!

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Reloading!!

Awww Shit...

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Epic Humour :)

The Ending was so appropriate for the movie, it was so funny. Great work everyone but stamper's and johnny utah's parts were the really great ones. Great Job on this!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Awesome game :) I upgraded Everything :)

I loved the game and i kept playing it till i upgraded everything and got every achivement. It just became one of my favourite games! Great Work :D

The Impossible Quiz 2.5 The Impossible Quiz 2.5

No sense in questions

Sorry to burst your bubble kid but the questions made no sense. Example?
The Guy below me!

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Yeah :)

It was fun playing this game especially once i had finished both endings ;) I loved it :) Make a similiar one this year!!!

Wii Sports Opening Theme Wii Sports Opening Theme

@shandy09

yeah i agree with you, it's very similiar to your version, even the ending is the same and the middle parts of it are very similiar.
And now to the author of this song:
If you did do this then congrats, it's a great song, but i'm seeing a lot of similarity between this song and shandy's09 song. Keep it clean kid...

Evil-Dog - Merry Fuckmas! Evil-Dog - Merry Fuckmas!

Oh YEAH! Xmas To The Max!

Nice Job Man, The Last Part Was Hilarious But The Song Was Great :)
Also Thx I Just Scored With My Girl Double Time :P

Secret of Mana Title: SNES Secret of Mana Title: SNES

Ahh A Wonderfull memory :)

I Really Loved This game, i played it since i was 5 and i still play it sometimes on my SNES. I thank you for doing this, you have given me a most wonderful present from the past :)

Fairy Fairy

Great :)

Although the sketch could use a little improvement on shading, i really like it :)
Also scout me please :D